Saturday, May 4, 2013

Resonse to Pearl Harbor and Broken Treaty

I finally think the war will end soon.  Russia and the United States have joined the war.  Germany must be scared, for their reign will end soon.  I know I would be, too.  It was very unwise of them to attack Russia.  Russia is too powerful to stab in the back.  So really, the joke's on Germany if the people are willing to fight for Stalin.  I hear that Stalin is awful to his people and put them in labor camps.  Japan was unwise to attack Pearl Harbor in America because America can fight,  and we know that from the Great War.  Another Great War is in action.  My father has been captured by the Gestapo along with Lucie Aubrac's husband.  Lucie is part of the Liberation newspaper as well as my mother and I.  We are planning a rescue mission.  I will fill you in on it later.  My latest task was to spy on the Nazis.  I hid in a haystack and wrote down everything they did. Though I couldn't understand them fully, I had picked up a little German from being around those slime-balls all the time and could understand a little of what they said.  They talked about the attack on Russia.  I just hope I can save father in time.
Viva la France!
Helene Delattre

No comments:

Post a Comment