Thursday, May 16, 2013

Editorial #7 response



Hello. I cannot believe the news I have just heard. What an awful thing to do to these innocent people. I understand how the Germans can think that it is the entire Jews fault, but I just don’t know why they would blame it on these people. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it is the Jews fault for everything but not these Jews. They have a right to life just as you and me. They are not to blame for their ancestry’s faults. They are not to blame for looking like a Jew. If only I could do something to help. But I am just one person and I cannot make that difference myself.  I send my prayers and love to those in Germany as we face this historic moment in time. The things happening there must be truly terrifying. My sorrow is indescribable. They need our help. America, sleeping giant, wake up and help stop this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment