Sunday, May 5, 2013

To Erwin Rommel and Hideki

My dear friend Erwin why are you did you do this? Why did you encourage Japan to attack Pearl Harbor? I have spies in Japan and i fear for you that you have woken a sleeping giant. My main attack force may be damaged but i have a quarter of a good fleet in ports other places and my 3 big aircraft carriers away. I have lost my patience with you Erwin and Hideki I have asked congress to issue an act of war and they agree. Look out my friends we shall come back more powerful than The Great War. We also have good news that unemployment is almost shattered. People are getting out of the Hoovervilles and back into there houses all the new policies are working perfectly we will win. I also have to say congratulations to Great Britain for winning what Americans called The Battle for G.B.










No comments:

Post a Comment