Sunday, May 12, 2013

Extermnation

The total extermination of Jews. That's my plan. I have a vision of destroying the Jewish race because I don't want them occupying Germany. My plan is to kill off the Jews by putting them in treatment camps and having them executed on the spot. Sadly, this plan isn't working fast enough and the Jews are still appearing at the concentration camps. I am willing to turn to a whole new plan. An inhumane plan to some people. The plan is this; I will take the Jews into my camp. Then they will be shaved so that they will be recognized as Jews. Once that is over, the lucky ones will be sent to the showers and showered off. The unlucky ones are sent to the rest of the camp. Now that some Jews think they are safe, they will have no problem going right back in. So, this time , they are not going in for showers, but to be gassed and killed. When the gassing process is over, they will be burned so that we don't have to use that difficult "mass grave" technique. Now that they have been burned, a new batch of Jews come to the showers to have their lives ended. I tis a very simple process you know. The ones older than fourteen and older than sixty or maybe less. That way, all the inmates were to be to specific specs of working. That's all there is to it. This plan will be the one, I know it.




  
                   Heil Hitler!

No comments:

Post a Comment