Sunday, May 5, 2013

America -- in the war.

America is now in the war on the side of the Allies. They were a big turning point in The Great War, but I hope they will not do the same in this war. Maybe Pearl Harbor was the awakening of a sleeping giant. Before, we just had to deal with the help of America to other countries, but now we have to deal with America directly. The outcome of this major addition to the Allies might be the best thing ever for the Axis, or it could be the destruction of it. The disapointment and hatred I had at the end of the Great War WILL NOT be repeated, and Germany will not be so humiliated again.
 As I knew, the British Eight Army did attack on the 13th, but I was prepared for the attack. As I planned, I moved back to the line between Aiedabia and El Haseia. I am safe here, but only one knows how long.
 I agree with you Hideki Tojo. You have made an impact in the Pacific and allowed the difficulty of fighting a two front war upon America. I say you did a very nice surprise attack with a very strategic plan of action. But, don't you feel like you have awoken a very capable country into the war? Do you feel you have really done something good for the long run? I have seen Einstein's post about the destruction that the element Uranium can cause, and it doesn't look very good (if its true). I am slightly worried that this is a plan that might end badly for the Axis. But since we obviosly have an advantage on the Allies, there must be nothing to worry about with the aftermath of Pearl Harbor.
-Erwin Rommel

No comments:

Post a Comment