Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dear Germany

I have killed people. I have ended lives, but for a purpose. It is my job to kill the enemy. Yes, I do agree our jobs vary, but that shouldn't change the reason why we are killing human lives. Mine is to defend myself, my comrades, and my country. What is yours? What is your excuse to kill Jews? I bet you knew a Jew that you actually liked, maybe even loved, but you still killed them for what? I'm not even sure. I'm just astonished that you have the guts to kill innocent people. Torture innocent people. The Jews aren't even threatening you. They are the most successful people you have. There was no reason for this, only for Hitler to have someone to blame for what is history. Please, anyone, explain to me why you had to do this! Do you think it's right? Are you just clueless? Please! Germans, I WANT ANSWERS!

Yours Truly,
          Vasily Zaytsev

No comments:

Post a Comment