Wednesday, May 22, 2013

To Ira Hays,
I can see what you mean by Ammerica is in better fighting shape than Germany. I am sure that the flying stampoint is true. Germany has lost most of their excellent fighters, and like Russia, the new recuits are not extremly well trained. But Germany has a very good fighting spirit. i feel by looking at their progress that they could fight as long as they have one man, one gun, and one bullet. I do however, agree that the allies are slowly making progress on the German war machine. We have slowed them down, and I can not imagine that the German troops have as high morale as when they started the war. I am very glad now that my people can feel some sense of security. I do think that fighting with wooden guns is poor training, seeing that you cant really get any target practise, bu I guess that it is better than no training at all. I wish you, America, Russia, and all of the allies the best of luck.
Winston Churchill
Prime Minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment