Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello everyone!
As I was reading through some recent posts I noticed that many had to do with Adolf' hatred towards Jews... but it is not that he hates them, it's that they are VERY threatening towards the government that Adolf plans to run. He, along with all of the Nazi soldiers are just heroically solving the problem. I don't know all of the details about this problem-solving, but I have no doubt that it will be for the greater good of Germany.

      As for you, Mr.Zaytsev, yes there are other men in the world indeed, but there not one other man for me! He is not just some man I decided to love, he is a man that, well, when I first saw him I had felt a feeling like no other, ever since then he is all I think about. I will NEVER love another man, never. I always think about what would be best for him, and at that certain moment in time, it seemed like the right thing to do.
Forever and Always,
Eva Braun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment