Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To Mrs. Nightengale

Hello,
I understand that things have been undoubtedly tough back in the United States, and being the sympathetic individual that I am. I can't help but feeling so very bad for all of you over there! I recognize that many, many lives have been lost and numerous families have been struggling because of this tragic attack on Pearl Harbor. Now, with all of that said, it was a very controversial  call, but I agree that it was the right thing to do on Mr.Tojo's part.
     Now, for a more modern topic, Adolf is finally taking charge. Not only do I think but I truly hope that this invasion of our former ally, Russia is extremely successful. I just want and need this battle to be over because you have no idea how much he worries me when he's out there. I think about him every second of every day; I want him by my side oh so bad!
    I have so much faith that Adolf will secure all of Russia soon and very soon. He will get that living space that he has promised the cooperative German citizens because when Adolf makes a promise, he will always follow through with it. 
Forever and always,
Eva Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment