Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jews

Jews...I don't get it. Hitler hates them. It's a good thing there are no SS Officers in Africa; there are so many Jews that we capture as fighter pilots, we have an entire shack dedicated to them at Al Alamein airfield in northern Africa. We try to treat them nicely, as we would all pilots. If SS Officers or Party members knew of this, they would have our heads stuck on a light pole in Germany, and make up some lame excuse for our death. Why Hitler hates them I do not know. In my opinion, along with my Catholic faith, everyone is equal and deserves fair freedom to succeed, live, and be happy.
Rumor has it that Party members are being assigned to different units as spies. At unit intro, recruits are asked if they belong to The Party; if they do, Voegl sends 'em back to Germany. New shipments of Me-109Fs have come in; I managed to pick one up fresh off the assembly line on my flight to Al Alamein three weeks prior. As a part of Squadron 4, we have become known as the "Stars of Africa" because of aces like Voegl and Marseille. I currently have 7 victories in Africa.

Stigler

No comments:

Post a Comment