Saturday, May 11, 2013

To Mrs. Eva Braun,
I have just heard that you tried to commit suicide again. I am very surprised at this, considering that you had such a bad time with us all during your last suicide attempt. I am glad you did it though. I hope that you relized that commiting suicide is not a good idea. I also do not think that Mr. Adolf Htler is ignoring you, for he is waging a war on two sides. He has to have quite a lot of stress. In Britian, my people and I have alot of stress right now fighting only one superpower, along with being bombed day and night for some time. He could start talking to you, but you might not be his first priority. Like I said, he is waging war all around, with several countries. I hope that you do not try to commit suicide again, I am glad that you could not take those pill, your moral instinct must be alive. I wish you well.
Winston S. Churchill
Prime Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment