Saturday, May 18, 2013

To Stalin

Even if Japan does surrender or change sides, then what. Japan and myself will still be punished, there is no safe way out if I side with the Allies. Our best chance is to try to fight, even if our chance for victory is small we will not give up. I will not give up and neither will the Japanese people, we will keep fighting no matter what happans we will not give up. Japan will definatly not join the Allies; the Japanese people would rather die than join you. I understand how you feel about Japan killing many Chinese people knowing that you have not done anything of the sort in your rule. My poeple love their country, your people fear it, the only reason they fight for you is because they don't want to be killed by you or Germany.
                                                                                                                         -Hideki Tojo

No comments:

Post a Comment