Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mrs. Tokyo Rose,

I do not believe you understand my purpose of fighting. I am not fighting to kill, but fighting to protect. I am only fighting so my people will not die, not so my enemy's people will! My goal is not to kill as many people as I can, but to protect as many people I can. Unfortunately, in order to do so, I must stop anything that comes in harms way. I am only one sniper coming from thousands of soldiers who has only one purpose, to PROTECT. And my leader is not killing anyone for fun, extinction, or revenge.. you must be mistaken by Adolf Hitler. My leader is Josef Stalin, a man to his words. A man of loyalty, trust, leadership, and companionship. I nor Stalin would EVER kill for any bad reason.

You are a Japanese women, correct? Aren't you from that country that bombed Pearl Harbor last year? And I'm guessing they had every right to do so, according to you. Think about where you are and who you follow. Think about me and who I follow. There is a major difference. Please reconsider your thoughts of us killing for fun... hypocrite.

Yours Truly,
        Vasily Zaytsev

No comments:

Post a Comment