Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In Response to Mrs.Nikton and Mr.Rommel

Mrs. Nikton,
Well, you are awfully brutish! You are very gutsy, aren't you, to just make the accusation that I am mad, that I am just insane! You have no earthly idea of how much I've been through these past few years, how much Adolf has been through! I try so hard to lift up my Adolf's spirits but lately he has just been so terribly depressed, I'm racking my brains to think of ways to lift his spirits. Just please show some sensitivity and if you can't do that than at least cut me some slack.  
     Let me just ask you something Mrs. Nikton, are you by chance married? Have you been married? Perhaps you have even a little friend? I ask you this because you give me a hard time for falling in love with Adolf. But, I would like you to know that I am just a ordinary girl who happened to fall in love with one of the most powerful men in the world. God works in mysterious ways, Charlotte.

Mr. Rommel,
Thank you! I have been waiting for someone with brave soul like yours to agree with me! Yes, judging a book by its cover, that is precisely what it is like! He is absolutely willing to sacrifice ANYTHING for the citizens of Germany. Even though, Adolf has made some bad choices throughout this journey of his leadership, I will proudly stand by him through it all. I thank you once again Mr. Rommel.
Yours truly,
Eva Braun <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment