Sunday, May 12, 2013

Response


Hello. 
Dear Kitty, A lot has gone on around these past few weeks. I found out that the Nazis are persecuting the Jews. Which also means, they are murdering them in large quantities at concentration camps. All the Jews are trying to hide, but most are failing and losing their lives. I hate this. I wish this wasn't even happening. Even though I am German...I HATE Hitler. He brought this upon us all. Another thing, FDR, America's president, is not doing anything to help them. He is imprisoning all the Japanese cultures that are in America and putting them in jail or whatever they have over there. This is just terrible. I don't understand why there are people like this in our world. My family and I are safe, for now at least. Hopefully it will be like that for a long time. Thank you to those who are trying to help. Until tomorrow.
Yours, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment