Sunday, May 5, 2013

I can assure all of you that Blitzkrieg won't fail and I will conquer all of Europe for my own needs. I do believe that it is fare because I am doing it for my people and they now feel as though they are becoming the largest country in the world. Now that the attack on pearl harbor is finished, and Japan will ally with me, I have bigger and far more massive plans of total annihilation of  all of Europe and other countries. Blitzkrieg will not fail. We will push forward with all of our strength and will to become the world's largest territory and all other countries will be under our power and rule! I can assure you, once again, that it is NOT crazy and it will not fail because my men fight with true determination of fulfilling my plan. It's all about the plan. I am one step closer to what I want and I am only growing stronger. It has crossed my mind before of destroying other's cultures but that won't stop me from taking it from them. Their cultures have no power and that is just another way of making it easier for me to obtain land quicker and faster.

          Heil Hitler!

No comments:

Post a Comment