Sunday, May 19, 2013

Response to "THEY NEED US"

To Mrs. Nightengale,
I have read what you have been going through. I can fully understand what is like to be afraid every day and night, every minute of the day. My faithful people have been bombed, attacked, and in some cases, forced to leave. I have had people leave for the day, and come home to some brick and fire. We have kept going, you have to keep going too. If you let Them get to you, you will be dragged down. Do not let being afraid change you. If you do, like I said, you will become someone different. You will be very troubled. I do want you to know, that I do fully support the allies with everything that I have the power to control. I therefore support you. Keep going. If I were you, I would do something that is not stressing, and relaxing whenever you can. If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston S. Churchill
Prime Minister, England

No comments:

Post a Comment