Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello all,
I will most definitely regret to inform you... my second suicide attempt has just failed.
It all started when I sent him a crucial letter.
I told myself I would take 25 pills and gently fall asleep into another world, if he hadn't responded before evening.
He has so often told me he is madly in love with me, but what does that mean when I haven't had a good word from him in three months?!?
So he has had a head full of politics all this time, but surely it is time he relaxed a little.
Maybe the present situation is incomparably more difficult for him.
I was so very afraid, that there was something behind it all. Maybe it was another woman -- that would be hard to believe. But there are so many other women. Was there any other explanation? If there was, I couldn't find it.
 If only somebody could've helped me through it-- it was all so terribly depressing.
I figured my letter might've reached him at an inopportune moment. Perhaps I should not have written. Anyway, the uncertainty is more terrible than a sudden ending of it all.
So, I made up my mind to take 35 pills this time, and it would've been "dead certain."
But, I just couldn't do it...
-Eva Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment