Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I am so glad that America joined the war.  All I can hope is that no more lives are lost and that the war will end soon.  It's about time that America joins the war, though.  In the last world war they only joined because they lost lives of their own citizens, not because French and British lives were being lost.  It's the same this time with Pearl Harbor.  I am thankful, but it seems as if they couldn't care less if the war did not effect them.  People of the French Resistence have been working against the Germans, sending pleas for help to America, but they only help themselves.  Charles Degaulle pointed out that our members have been assasinating and spying to make your jobs easier, including myself.  I have attacked and spyed on the Nazis risking my own life yet America joins for themselves.  I am mostly positive that France won't be remembered in this war of death.
Vive la France! I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment