Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thank You Daily Mirror- Editorial #9

Thank you very much for that remarkable, yet true, comment you made about me and my Afrikan Korps. Your statements were quite true of me, my soldiers, and my equipment are very "immaculate" in every way, and very powerful against our enemies. Weapons such a Tiger Tanks and Mg-42s are very unbeatable by any other weapons, especially maybe the US's. I have seen these weapons conquer many, as they will continue to do in the near and far future. America is indeed no match for my Afrikan Korps and my weapons.
As for America, I give them partial respect for going into a two-front war. They are being very courageous because of this act, but, almost sadly, they will not be able to succeed in the feat they are acquiring upon their country. Between the most powerful Germany and the most skillful Japan, they simply cannot win. Referencing back to The Great War (maybe should be called World War One by now), America was the turning point for the war and maybe the worst thing that happened to Germany. I really don't want this to happen again Germany. It would be an insult to me and to my military if we were beaten so brutally like that again. My Goal, hold strong...and keep moving forward.
-Erwin Rommel

No comments:

Post a Comment