Sunday, May 5, 2013

maggie aftermath of pearl harbor



If only President Roosevelt had seen it coming. We could have been prepared or at least warned. We could have had the medics ready or the beds set up. Oh how I wish that Japan would have threatened us before the attack. I could have been ready. I could we could have had a chance at saving more lives. If only we had known something was going to happen. Just the slightest hint would’ve opened our eyes. I have many regrets in my life, but this is my biggest. I don’t understand why Japan would kill innocent people completely unarmed. The Japanese were so brutal to bomb a hospital. I don’t understand how anyone can be so violent. These innocent people are already dying and they want to kill them for sure! My life has been greatly affected by what I have witnessed over the past few days and I will never see anything the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment