Monday, May 20, 2013

Response to Editorial #7

I can't believe anyone, even the Nazis, would be so racist!  I've heard rumors that Hitler is part Jew, yet he kills them anyway.  To Hitler and all of you other German scum: Leave them alone.  How would you like it if you and your families were treated as dirt, being made to work, and then being killed.  I'm sure you wouldn't.  Who would?  Is revenge really that important?  In the end revenge will devoure us all.  It's a dangerous game to play.  Another World War can't help the world we live in today.
I am now positive that Hitler is from the devil himself after what they are doing to Jews.  Anne, I hope you can make it through.  Please hold on.  I'm sure Hitler will be defeated because everyone in history like him has. Napoleon and Alexander the Great conquered as much land as Hitler has.  We're trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment