Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Response to Editorial #9 (part two)

Hi again
This time I agree with the daily mirror. Like what Winston Churchill has said about Germany, the Japanese have a very passionate spirit about going to war. Their spirit is a little too high; they are almost getting caught up in how good they think they are or in a short word, "overconfident". The United States will have a tough time fighting the Germans with their Allies but will have an even harder time fighting the passionate Japanese army by themselves while fighting the Germans. As I have already stated, I have just started my training to be a paratrooper and I have a guess that I will be placed on the Pacific Theatre. Although the Japanese have a strong spirit, we have an even stronger cause because of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Yes, I do know that President Franklin Delano Roosevelt has not supported the war or our country much but we do not need him to fight like brave solders. I believe we will be success -filled by the end of this war because we are AMERICANS!    

                                                GO MURICA!                                                    From, Ira Hayes 






No comments:

Post a Comment