Saturday, May 4, 2013

Response to Editorial

Pearl Harbor was a great victory of Japan, so congratulations on the Axis victory. Even though it was the best attack on America that I have seen in this war, I still feel terrible looking at the pictures from the Harbor. All of the destruction made me think of all the people in my place, a military personnel fighting for their country. But GO AXIS!!
Today has been a very hard day for me. I am now a General and have pulled back from the Tobruk front and am heading towards Gazala. This decision was very hard for me because me soldiers because we had besieged the front for more than six months and left it before my enemy, the Allies. I also had many difficulties along with this because a large part of my troops had no vehicles. I do fear now that the British Eight Army will launch an attack on Germany at the Gazala Line. If anything happens with this attack or another from the pursuing Polish Idependent Brigade alsongside some New Zealand troops, I will try to fall back to the line between Ajedabia and El Haseia, Libya.
Good Job Japan.
-Erwin Rommel

No comments:

Post a Comment