Sunday, May 12, 2013

To Winston Churchill

Dear Mr.Churchill,
my apologies on my delayed response. I am fully aware of the damage that this weapon could do. I know it is a risky thing, but our people need protection. Whether or not you think it is a good idea, it is in the image of protecting our family. I do not plan on attacking the enemy, merely defending ourselves if we are attacked. You see Mr.Churchill I am merely protecting others, not trying to destroy all of the good in this world. I admire so many things in this world, music, art, culture, yet I cannot see past what damage Japan has caused. Please understand that I am doing what is best for the people. If we all die because we weren't brave enough to defend ourselves, what does that say about us, Mr.Churchill? I am trying my best to keep away from destroying the cultural beauty in our world. I am trying to save it. I will keep in mind all you have said, Mr.Churchill, but please in your doings, return the favor. I will always strive towards the good of our people, hoping that one day, war will be no more. Until next time.
                                                                                                             Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                       Albert Einstein ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment