Sunday, May 5, 2013

Next Time You Challenge the Skies of Northern Africa...

From a German pilot's perspective, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor will be America's turning point. If it is for good or for bad I do not know. As of now, the Americans are already showing minor involvement in the war, sending P-47 Thunderbolts up in the skies to be slaughtered like innocent lambs by Bf-109 fighters. For example, ineptly skilled African pilots are sent up for "reconnaissance" missions over the south side of the Mediterranean, only to be intercepted by pilots of JG-27. We have adapted a sort of style; "climb, dive, fire, level, repeat." This sort of strategy obliterates the British and African Air Forces before they know what happended. I am currently attached to JG-27, and serving among the best of the best in Squadron 7. I fly among aces like Hans-Joachim Marseille, Johannes Steinhoff, and Gustav Roedel (pictures in order). This is what I want, and I will avenge my brothers death...forever.

Stigler



No comments:

Post a Comment