Saturday, May 4, 2013

response to editorial


Hello.
Dear Kitty, A lot has happened since I last spoke to you. Britain beat Germany! I know I am German but it is a good sign because maybe we could stop staying in hiding and live our lives again. But it is too soon to tell if Hitler will come back. Also, Japan attacked America. I think it was at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. They killed a lot of sailors and even some civilians. They were planning it for a few weeks before they attacked. I think it was a bad decision because I have heard that America is a big opponent and they would do anything to keep their land and anybody else’s land safe. But now America is in the war.  It is now officially a world war. I am scared. I bet America will be hard on Germany. Hopefully, this all ends soon. More people are dying each day. This is terrible. My prayers go out to all of those people and families. Until tomorrow.
Yours, Anne  

No comments:

Post a Comment