Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hero

Hello again my dear friends. I may not seem to be a hero in some peoples eyes but in others i am a great man. Here on this Earth for many years we have all been good trying to find our way. For some it has been harder. America has made a come back from its depression and is working hard not to get into another one after this war. America will not rest until the Axis has been dealt with. I can assure you that my friends Winston Churchill and Josef Stalin will work hard to do the same. This problem in Europe and the Pacific will be fixed. My friend Einstein is working very hard to invent weapons that will bring this war to an end. The allies will fight till the last man, tank, ship, plane, and anti-aircraft gunner till the Axis powers are defeated. This country will rise from the asses and win this war. Not by my will but by the will of the people.


Keep well, keep safe, and keep fighting,


Franklin Delano Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment