Sunday, May 19, 2013

THEY NEED US



My nights have been filled with fear. With the recent news about Germany and the attack that ripped out my heart, I have been a mess. The tragedies that fill my hours will haunt me for life. All that I can hope is for these days to always be remembered. All I know is that what I am living through will someday be in a history book. We can do it. We can keep America alive. No matter what, we can’t give in to Germany’s power. We can’t let this continue. If we were put in Germany’s case, I’m sure they would step up and help us out of it. We need to be strong, good leaders. I think America needs to step up and be strong. I have hope that we can do this and we can stop this horribleness. We cannot sit and watch this happening.FDR we need you. They need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment