Sunday, May 5, 2013

To Hitler

Even though the U.S. has lost countless lives, I can't shake the felling that all we have done is give America a cause for the war. I do not see Germany going out of their way to attack America. Although I am commited to our alliance I feel Japan will need help in fighting America, if Germany is to fall Japan will not last against America. I fear that we have tried to stop the time bomb only by kicking it. I agree our attack was effective, but it could have been more effective with a follow through to attack and try to gain the Hawian islands. We need to think defencivly now that we have started the timer. I am beginning to have second thoughts on your brilliant plan. However now that Japan has joined the alliance, there is no turning back now. Japan will support Germany's cause, but only with reason.
                                                                                   From: Hideki Tojo

No comments:

Post a Comment