Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Response to Eva Braun

Dear Ms.Braun,
I understand that Adolf Hitler is, somewhat human, but do not deny the truth. You state that him killing the Jews is false, when in reality that is one of the only truthful things about him. If you continue to belive his lies, be my guest. But we are taking him down. As I warned you before, you can still escape. If not you will be destroyed as well. I never wanted this, and I still do not. I dispise hatred and grief, but now Adolf must be abilterated. If you do not believe what he is doing, find out. Look at photographs, ask people, even go with Adolf to the camps. If you are noble Ms.Braun, which I for some strange reason seem to believe, you will do justice. Make your family and your country proud. Or even in the smallest sense, make yourself proud. I bid you a do. Until next time.
                                                                                                                              Yours Truly,
                                                                                                                                       Albert Albert Einstein;P

No comments:

Post a Comment