Sunday, May 5, 2013

Response to Hitler


Hitler. How can you be so happy about destroying another place? You are ruining the world. First, you are killing other countries’ cultures. I want the people that come after me, in this world; to know about these places and visit them, not wonder what could’ve been there. Also, you are killing your own country. You are killing everyone that isn’t suitable for you. No one is perfect. Except for you, it seems. This all isn’t right. You shall not give praise to yourself or for other people who kill the places you hate the most. America, to me, seems like a strong competitor. Hopefully they teach you a lesson about harming others. You are putting your country and yourself in jeopardy. Since it is my own country though, I hope no one feels the need to destroy an entire country. If they do, I hope you find a way to fix it. Until tomorrow. Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment