Saturday, April 27, 2013

to Winston churchill

The are being killed, but only because they have been a difficult challenge. As I said in my last response if the Chinese proove to be a challenge they will be punished, but if they are able to simply listen and follow direction they would not have to die by the millions. listing and following directions is not an option any more for them they would rather be difficult than listen. Japan must proove its strengh with comparison to China, our main rival in our sphere of influence. I do not ask for much only that they give in to Japan rule rather than die, so I highly recomend to china to give in. Maybe they will listen to you Winston see if you can convince them. I do not see how it could be possible, knowing they have gone mad. So maybe, just maybe they listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment