Friday, April 26, 2013

Response to Stalin/Eva Braun

Eva,

I totally agree with Stalin. Since when did killing yourself become an option for attention? There are better ways to live your life, and better ways to get attention. For example, couldn't you have just talked to him? By the way, what was Hitler's response? Why would he want to marry a girl who tries to commit suicide? Eva, take a different look at life. Sit back and take in the world as it is, and enjoy it. Stalin, your words of criticism are also very helpful. Although I do not agree that force creates power and might, I find you to be one of the most ruthless leaders between all of Europe. I suggest you deeply take into thought both of our posts, Eva. I have forgot to ask you two questions, and those are: Are you a Nazi? Do you belong to The Party? As of now, my brother has enlisted in the Air Force. I wish you all the best of luck in this unstable world.

Now or Never,
Franz Stigler

No comments:

Post a Comment