Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another Response to franklin

Hello,
I apologize, I must also remind you of my place, I am only a military involved person, yes being a close associate of Hitler. But I do now realize that my current position must somehow involve me in the Great Politics of Germany.
The Jews are a people unbelieved in by Hitler. Yes, I stand close to my leader, but it is also my job to do so. If I did not, than I would not be in such high rank in Hitler's eyes and yes I may as well be "taken care of" along side the Jews. But, I am loyal to the decisions of my leader and therefore, with the expectations of my job, stand beside the values that my leader, Hitler, believes in. I do believe in the decisions of my leader and stand beside them as the people of America stand beside your decisions. We all do what is best for our country. And, in the eyes of Hitler, It may be best to relieve Germany of Jews. What exactly his plan is, I not sure, but again I believe in Germany's leader and know that he is doing is what is best for our country.

Good night to You, Franklin Roosevelt...
and best wishes to America

No comments:

Post a Comment