Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Franklin Roosevelt

The war is not of hate of anyone, if that is what you see, but of euality and letting people be with people of their own kind as not to get mixed betwwen the beliefs of one with the other. Mostly, as I see it, It is of love of country.

As I said before, I am not a politician, but someone who's job is to serve their country, and that requires committment. I do hold Germany in higher standards than the state it is currently in, so I do want to see my country thrive. I believe Hitler is to be the one to do it. If you so obviously disagree, than I advice you to be at the top of your game, Franklin, for the Rise of Germany will fulfill the big prommises we have created through passion, not hate... I've no one to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment