Wednesday, April 17, 2013

As Dictator of The Soviet Union,  Adolf Hitler, I am very shocked you have requested me to be your ally when you are closer to the Japanese, and when we have had no recent contact with each other, and with the fact that we are a communistic nation. I was honestly expecting Britain to give me this option instead of you. Now the world is guaranteed a show from the two of us. This pact will surely protect both of us and so we don't have to fight a two sided war, and I have already started to prepare the Red Army for what is about to come. I do believe this pact will mark a decisive turn for the better in the political relations between our two countries.  I do hope this works out for the both of us and lasts for ages to come.

1 comment:

  1. I am always on your side, Sir. I am glad to be able to have a strong leader such as you to represent me.
    Yours Truly,
    Vasily Zaytsev

    ReplyDelete