Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello again my dear friends. I am trying to make sense of Hitler's way maybe we could do something without changing our government. I have come to see that Poland's uniforms have disappeared. I think that the problem is that there was no demand for them, because no one wanted war again Poland especially. Now if Germany is involved in this well then that was not smart in my eyes. The soldiers can have a weapons in the homes they have and they could raid a home full of troops who they thought were civilians. The troops could blend in. This is all probably all a mix up. In my opinion Poland's people are going to have to move away. There is no chance they can stand up to Germany and U.S.S.R. So we must all face the facts about this living space concept, it is sort of coming to the fact that Germany wants nothing but what they have. I have word from my spies ( yes they are there Hitler ) that you are getting rid of all the non-German literature and that he said at one of his speeches that what ever he did he would rid us of all the contaminants to their culture. Drive safe in that new 1936 Pontiac Master Six Coupe there Hitler.


Your friend,

Franklin



http://fountainofcouth.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/my-favorite-wwii-propaganda-all-sides/

No comments:

Post a Comment