Thursday, April 25, 2013

Response to Eva Braun

I do not know why you would try to die to get attention from Adolf. If you are dead you cannot receive his attention and he is probably too busy with actual important things. The one thing he needs to find out  is that you tried to killed yourself. I'm sure he was thrilled to find out you tried to kill yourself, but we all have more important things to do than to pay attention to women just trying to get attention. I know I have more important things to do besides responding to you. Everyone is preparing their nations like I am with my magnificent Red Army. We are prepared for the worst of the worst to come and to set the world straight by bringing in the real way to run a nation. Communism. Vladimir Lenin was a genius and I was lucky to study his ideas right beside him. His ideas will bring the rest of the world together. Who doesn't want actual equality? Everyone is the same, makes the same, and has the same. Does that not sound fair to the world? Your democracies will come to your senses soon enough. Long Live Mother Russia!


No comments:

Post a Comment