Sunday, April 28, 2013

1939 #4


Hello.
Dear Kitty, Not much has happened since I last wrote to you. Germany is still attempting to get by France, but they are holding up. I just wish this whole war would be over, so that Margot and I can do anything that any other person is allowed to do. Like go play outside, go to school, or even ride my bike. But we can’t do any of these things now that Hitler is in reign, and he doesn’t let anything or anyone get in his way. If France holds up, this thing might actually be over, but I’m not so sure. It is hard to have faith anymore. My family is getting more and more protective of our safety. My grandmother is doing quite fine. I hope Hitler or any of the German soldiers doesn’t do anything to my family or me! I promise I will stay safe. Until tomorrow.
Yours, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment