Monday, April 22, 2013

Japan's Honor- Editorial #2 Response

Honor is admirable. Honor is precious. Every being wants honor, but is very difficult to come by. I respect those who have honor, who want honor, and who are fighting for honor, but when it gets to the point of murder and mortality, you have gone too far. Japan killing others in hope of honor, murdering children, adults, everyone. How does this give you honor? The act of murder may give you attention, but in no way will you get respect. I cannot imagine how much guilt you go through everyday. In the long run, guilt WILL cancel out the honor. You have killed a living being. They have family who love them, friends who stand by them, and a life that could have impacted ours for the better. You killed off thousands of clueless humans who meant no harm.  I do not understand how you gained the self pride to be able to smile, knowing you killed a man. It makes me disgusted. You put those people through absolute terror and pain. You make me sick.

My question to you; Was it worth it?

Yours Truly,
Vasily Zaytsev

No comments:

Post a Comment