Wednesday, April 17, 2013

March 13, 1933

Hello.
Kitty, a while ago my mother, sister, and I had to move to Aachen. We are living with my grandmother at this time. We moved because my parents thought we weren't safe living in Germany. My family and I are Jews. With Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party in control, we didn't know what would happen to us if we stayed in Frankfurt. My father didn't come with us. But, he did get a job in Amsterdam. He is working with fruits and he is trying to find a way to get us to move over to Amsterdam with him. I miss him a lot, but I have to be strong and wait till I can see him again. My mom and sister are doing well, too. They also miss dad. I just am happy we are safe and that I will be able to see dad soon. Until tomorrow.
Yours,  Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment