Sunday, April 21, 2013

Eisenhower Introduction


  1. Hello my fellow Americans, 
            My name is Dwight David Eisenhower. I was born in Denison, Texas on October 14, 1890. I grew up with a great and wonderful family. I had six brothers. Unfortunately my youngest brother Paul died of a disease called diphtheria. When I was older I started studying at West Point Military Academy from 1911-1915. After I graduated I got married to Mamie Doud the next year.  I am now serving two terms as president in the white house, and let me tell its been somewhat crazy. I am also an American leader of military forces. I write many letters to my troops still today to fill them in on what's going on, what we've accomplished, and what the plans are for the future. Right now i am dealing with what's going on down in Pearl Harbor. it was such a horrible tragedy Darn Japan but I'm not letting that stop me now. After this experience I heard I would become Assistant Chief of Staff. Well anyway despite what's happening, I wish you all the best of luck. 

                       Forever and Always, 
Dwight Eisenhower 






No comments:

Post a Comment