Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SURPRISE!

Surprise! I'm back!
   Okay, so my suicide attempt did not exactly go as planned... I was barely even hurt. I was rushed to the hospital, and I guess I should be better now. And I'm SO glad! I got Adolf's attention and so he is going to try to make more time for me :D!


    But, anyways... as I was reading through the other blogs I realized that most everyone introduced themselves, and, well, I guess I must too...
     My parents divorced about ten years ago, but are currently married, again; some ridiculous people speculate that they remarried for financial reasons, but I know that it was because of true love.
     I was born February 6, 1914, in Munich, Germany, along with my elder sister Llse and my younger Gretl.We all attended a Catholic Lyceum in Munich, and I did one year at business school in the convent of the English sisters in Simbach am inn. I LOVE fashion! My favorite type of music is jazz. I just love most sports especially, swimming, and oh how I just love to ski.
     Now, be ready because I saved my favorite of all hobby's for last... photography! I really just truly enjoy capturing moments and scenarios with the camera that I just recently got for my birthday from my parents, and I will NOT go anywhere without it! I take many pictures of Adolf for the public.
       Oh, and as you might have already known, I love Adolf Hitler with all of my heart!
  Well, now you know just a fraction about who I am, and I will blog again as soon as I can.
XOXO,
Eva Braun

 

No comments:

Post a Comment