Saturday, April 27, 2013

1939 #3

Hello. 
Dear Kitty, The Germans are getting stronger by the minute. They have this maneuver called Blitzkrieg. They are planning to attack the French, but the French are waiting for them ready to attack. They have made this safety measure called the Maginot Line. I am sacred that the Germans would beat the French and take over the rest of the world. There would be no more Jews at all. I am not going to school anymore because it could lead to danger for my family and I. We are all safe and healthy, though. I am not sure what is happening to my friends. My parents say that it could be dangerous if I write to them. My grandmother moved in with us a couple of days ago. She is helping Margot and I with a lot of different things. It is nice having her here, but it is hard at times trying to keep everyone of us safe. Until tommorow. 
Yours, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment