Sunday, April 21, 2013

Here I am at the University of Frankfort. Professor Otmar Freiherr Von Verschuer is extraordinary. My partnership with him could not be stronger. My ambitions are now clear. I will become a celebrated scientist and genetic purifier. At these two things I will excel. I am like a sponge, taking in everything I can on this journey.
Being accepted into the S.S. is the catalyst to my dreams. Despite my research, fighting for Germany would be exhilarating. It has disappointed me so, that my illness will prolong this. Irene, my beloved wife, sees this as a blessing. As I hear the happenings on the war front I am in complete support of these efforts. To imagine Germany when this is all finished, I can just see it, a pure Germany. Hitler has the insight on what this country should become. Perhaps it goes beyond this country. I can see a better world ahead if Hitler is successful. His power and determination is to be commended.

No comments:

Post a Comment