Thursday, April 18, 2013

MAGGIE NITINGALE



Hi my name is Maggie Nightingale and I am 20 years old. I am an American student in nursing school and I am really fascinated by the things I have been learning. I look forward to becoming a doctor and helping others, but there is one thing I fear. Two years ago, I was enlisted in the army. Not to be a soldier, of course. Because of my enrollment at a nursing school, I am automatically put in the ballot for the army nurses. Even in my worst nightmares, I can never imagine what it would be like if I were put in such a horrible scenario. My father died in World War l and ever since then, I vowed to do anything it took to make him proud. But still, stories of World War l haunt my nights. Although it would be an honor to serve my country, I feel that I am unprepared to give my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment