Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello to all
To Eva Braun, why do you keep trying to get Hitlers attention, when he just pushes you even further away. He gives you a slap on the saying don't do that anymore after you tried to kill yourself because you loved him so much, then he just leaves you again, you need to get OVER him. He won't ever change, a man like him. He's also trying to run a country here! So you need to get your act together and leave him. He can't be the ONE, if he says I still lover her, Now back to the more important things like war. You shouldn't just take your life so that you can get his attention. Now I know you will say that you did not, but we all no that is the case. Even though you did try to die, that doesn't mean if you did die that you would Still get his attention. Then he would probably just leave you to find another woman. Move on and find another person, because that's what Hitler would do. WWHD

And to you Hitler, why would you treat this poor woman like this, what did she ever do to YOU! I have a bad feeling about you Hitler, to me you come out as a bad vibe. Treating Eva like this even proves my point more. You wouldn't even care if she died anyway you'd just find another woman! And don't say that you wouldn't because I know you would. Saying I have no control over my wife's actions. Pathetic. She tried to kill herself and what do you say? Atention Freak. You don't even show some respect for her, yet you say you and your people at equal? You disgust me.

And don't let me forget about you Dear Dear EleanorRoosevelt, you say that we can't trust hitler because your dad is dead and your mom is a jerk, tell me HOW this has anything even related to the matter at hand. Also just because you had a terrible childhood doesn't mean we have to feel sorry for you! Everyone has it hard, just in different ways. So please build a bridge and get over it.

~Tokyo Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment