Saturday, April 20, 2013

Anne Frank #2

Hello.
Kitty, I am moved in with my father now. We are going to school. Montessori school is what they call it. My sister has an interest in arithmetic and I reading and writing. We are still being careful of Hitler and the Nazi Party. Everyone knows what they are capable of doing. I'm just afraid that they will do many horrible things to the Jews and to many other religions and/or many other cultures other than his own. Their group is getting bigger and bigger. It is very scary. I don't want my family or I to get hurt in any way. In other news, Japan is trying to take over China. They are killing a lot of people including children.  
They did this just because they wanted more power. That is disgusting.To the people of China, I am very sorry. People should not create such monsters of other people. Until tomorrow.
Yours, Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment