Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Resonse to editorial #4

I would like to congradulate Great Britain. These brave souls have showed courage and strength through their time of hardship. I believe that they have succeeded merely from their attitudes. They are strong and inpsiring. What they have done is amazing. How inpsiring it is to see these brave soldiers risking their lives to say their loved ones. They stood for what they believed, even when it seemed they would never acheive it. It amazes me how they would go fight against the German planes, always highly out-numbered, with all the bravery and courage that the world has to offer.
My, oh, my how they strive towards their goals, surpassing all the ones we, the world, have created. I wish you, Great Britain, a long and prosperous life, fulfilling all your country's hopes and dreams, never letting go of what is truely important. To Germany, I hope soon that I may wish you a promising farewell, but until then, be aware of your actions, for one day there may be no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment